iShred, a snowboard inspired by Apple and Steve Jobs
Signal Snowboards hosts a regular series about snowboards called Every Third Thursday on Mpora sports website. In a recent episode, the crew at Signal Snowboards built the iShred, a snowboard tribute to Steve Jobs. The Apple-inspired board has all the right touches - an LED-lit Signal Snowboard logo, an aluminum base, an integrated iPad and a creative industrial design that would make Jobs proud.
After overcoming some difficulties with the lighting, the team took the assembled board to a local ski area for some test runs. Even though it was clad in aluminum which is an unusual material for a snowboard base, the board performed beyond expectations. It was supposedly difficult to turn, but the ability to listen to music and FaceTime from the slopes made up for it. Check out the board from concept to creation in the video below.
More Snowboarding Videos
Signal Snowboards hosts a regular series about snowboards called Every Third Thursday on Mpora sports website. In a recent episode,...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements