iShred, a snowboard inspired by Apple and Steve Jobs
Signal Snowboards hosts a regular series about snowboards called Every Third Thursday on Mpora sports website. In a recent episode, the crew at Signal Snowboards built the iShred, a snowboard tribute to Steve Jobs. The Apple-inspired board has all the right touches - an LED-lit Signal Snowboard logo, an aluminum base, an integrated iPad and a creative industrial design that would make Jobs proud.
After overcoming some difficulties with the lighting, the team took the assembled board to a local ski area for some test runs. Even though it was clad in aluminum which is an unusual material for a snowboard base, the board performed beyond expectations. It was supposedly difficult to turn, but the ability to listen to music and FaceTime from the slopes made up for it. Check out the board from concept to creation in the video below.
More Snowboarding Videos
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)