Kyle Lambert paints portraits with the iPad
UK-based visual artist Kyle Lambert put together a slideshow for Macworld that showcases the power of the iPad in the hands of professional. I couldn't create anything nearly as nice as this, but Lambert has been able to create a life-like portrait using only his fingers, the Brushes app for the iPad and an iPad as the canvas.
It doesn't look like much when he starts with his rough outline, but the finished product is amazing. We won't spoil the fun by spilling his secrets here. You will have to travel to Macworld and learn the tricks of the trade from the expert himself.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update