iPhone 4S now second most popular camera phone on Flickr
The iPhone 4 sits at the top of Flickr's most popular camera phone list, but its days in the #1 slot may be numbered. Sneaking into the second place, a mere month after its launch, is the iPhone 4S. As pointed out by Macrumors, The iPhone 4S has climbed past the iPhone 3G, the 3GS, and the HTC EVO 4G, which is only Android phone to make it into Flickr's top five list.
Though the iPhone 4S has skyrocketed into second place, the iPhone 4 has an impressive lead and will keep its #1 position for a while. It's a numbers game and the iPhone 4 has a huge user base the iPhone 4S won't rival for at least another quarter or two. With its improved 8-megapixel lens system and wider aperture, the iPhone 4S is the superior shooter. It's only a matter of time before Flickr shutterbugs make the transition to Apple's latest handset and push the 4S to the top.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV