TED app goes universal, on iPhone now
TED's free iPad app has offered up quality videos and audio of the conference's famous guest speakers for a while, but the company recently updated the app to be universal. Now even while out and about on your iPhone, you can access some of the knowledge and wisdom being shared within the TED app.
There's a new feature called TEDradio, too, which offers one-touch access to a continuous stream of TED talks. Just like the iPad version, you can either watch videos online or download them to watch offline (if, for example, you're headed for a long plane trip or something like that). There's even a feature called "Inspire Me" where you can set certain criteria for a talk (like the amount of time you've got or various subjects you want to hear about), then hit go to listen in.
TED makes a solid app, and having it available for free on both iPhone and iPad with this update is just icing on the cake.
[via Razorian Fly]
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client