iPhone 4S reportedly launching in Russia on December 16
The nation that launched the first satellite in 1957 and the first cosmonaut in 1961 will now see the launch of the iPhone 4S on December 16. Pre-orders have begun in Russia (Google Translation) for the latest iPhone at White Wind DIGITAL.
Although Siri (or shall we call it Yuri?) doesn't speak Russian yet, Russians who are fluent in English, German or French have the ability to use Apple's intelligent assistant on their smartphones. Apple has noted that the languages supported by Siri will expand in the future, so there's no doubt that Russians will soon be asking their favorite phone "Где ближайший Apple Store?" (Where's the nearest Apple Store?).
Pre-orders have begun in Russia (Google Translation) for the latest iPhone at White Wind DIGITAL
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs