iPhone 4S reportedly launching in Russia on December 16
The nation that launched the first satellite in 1957 and the first cosmonaut in 1961 will now see the launch of the iPhone 4S on December 16. Pre-orders have begun in Russia (Google Translation) for the latest iPhone at White Wind DIGITAL.
Although Siri (or shall we call it Yuri?) doesn't speak Russian yet, Russians who are fluent in English, German or French have the ability to use Apple's intelligent assistant on their smartphones. Apple has noted that the languages supported by Siri will expand in the future, so there's no doubt that Russians will soon be asking their favorite phone "Где ближайший Apple Store?" (Where's the nearest Apple Store?).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter