"Crazy Ones" poster being sold for charity
The "Crazy Ones" quote used in a few different places around Apple, including some icon Easter eggs and the famous commercials, has been turned into a typeface posted by Los Angeles advertising firm TBWA/Chiat/Day in order to raise funds for charity. You can see and buy the poster over at the aptly named crazyonesquote.com; It's available unframed for $95, and with a frame around it for $100 more.
The quote is labeled with Steve Jobs' name at the bottom, and while it's definitely been used a lot lately to represent Jobs' life and what he stood for, all we really have in terms of credit is a general sense that Jobs helped put most of it together for defining Apple's brand. Still, it fits, and Chiat/Day's design on this poster looks great.
All proceeds from the sale will go to the Acumen Fund, a nonprofit that helps by investing in great social enterprises and ideas around the world. Because, you know, the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world ... are the ones who do.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV