Evernote Hello for iPhone records faces and contacts
Evernote introduced a new app called Hello that'll help you manage your contacts. Instead of a static list of names and addresses, Hello lets you add context to each person in your contact list. Like Evernote points out, you don't remember a person's name; you remember where you met them and what they said or did.
Evernote Hello helps you remember these little details by letting you add an image to each contact's name. You can also add encounter information, which includes the place where you met and other notes that'll jog your memory. The app links contacts with similar information, so you can easily find the contacts you met at the conference last week and discover who might be there next time.
It's tied into the Evernote family of apps and will let you search, share and sync this information across a variety of desktop and mobile platforms. The Evernote Hello app is available for free in the App Store. Check it out and let us know what you think in the comments.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature