Scribblenauts Remix update uses iPhone 4S and Siri to summon items
Scribblenauts Remix has been updated with a new holiday-themed playground and support for 180-degree device rotation. As an iPhone 4S exclusive, the game also now advertises that it has full Siri dictation support, so you can use your voice to create virtually any object within the game.
Although the makers of Scribblenauts say this is a new feature, I remember using Siri in the game via its dedicated keyboard button in a previous version, so Siri support isn't necessarily new. I've also noticed that Siri's accuracy when taking dictation seems to be precipitously lower than its accuracy in the "Q & A" interface, so while it might be cool to be able to craft a war between a giant Cthulhu and a laser-rifle-toting Santa Claus using the power of your voice, you may find it's easier to stick with the keyboard until Siri's accuracy improves.
Scribblenauts Remix is a great game, and if you haven't picked it up yet I highly recommend it.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client