Apple cuts prices of refurbished iPad 2s
Just in time for Christmas, Apple has dropped the price of its refurbished iPad 2s by $80, which means you can now grab a sweet returned iPad 2 for as low as $419. These are of course items that have come back to Apple retail stores or otherwise not been sold due to defects, but they've been fixed up, tested and certified, given a brand new battery and shell, and are good to go with a one-year warranty.
Sure, I bought my iPad 2 brand new, but I also spent another hundred bucks or so (I also went with the 32 GB -- the $419 price is for the 16 GB model). But if you're panicking about getting a sweet tablet under the tree this year, you won't find a better bang for your buck.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)