Netflix and Gmail apps updated with bug fixes and UI improvements
Two popular iOS apps recently got significant updates, so fire up your iPhones/iPads/iPod touches and download your goodies.
First, Netflix has redone the user interface for the app. It's a lot better to look at, shows more movies per page, and has a nice graphical representation of movies you have started but haven't finished, and how far along you are. The app also has some bug fixes and adds access for Latin America. Still no support for AirPlay, which is a bit of a downer.
Meanwhile, Google has updated its official Gmail app. The new version supports nested label improvements, custom sounds (iOS 5 only) and what Google calls "numerous bug fixes" and UI improvements.
Both apps are available for iPhone and iPad.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter