Netflix and Gmail apps updated with bug fixes and UI improvements
Two popular iOS apps recently got significant updates, so fire up your iPhones/iPads/iPod touches and download your goodies.
First, Netflix has redone the user interface for the app. It's a lot better to look at, shows more movies per page, and has a nice graphical representation of movies you have started but haven't finished, and how far along you are. The app also has some bug fixes and adds access for Latin America. Still no support for AirPlay, which is a bit of a downer.
Meanwhile, Google has updated its official Gmail app. The new version supports nested label improvements, custom sounds (iOS 5 only) and what Google calls "numerous bug fixes" and UI improvements.
Both apps are available for iPhone and iPad.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements