Samsung Galaxy Tab ad credits Apple for its popularity
Samsung's not letting its minor victory over Apple in Australia go unnoticed. The handset manufacturer mentions the Apple lawsuit in a recent advertisement promoting its Galaxy Tab tablet. In the headline, Samsung says the Galaxy Tab is "The Tablet Apple Tried to Stop". It's a bold move by Samsung, espcecially since the ad appeared in the Sun-Herald, an Australian newspaper.
This ad appeared around the same time Samsung Australia's vice president telecommunications, Tyler McGee, was gloating about the lawsuit and all the attention it has brought to the Galaxy Tab. He credited Apple for making the tablet a "household name" and hinted the tablet got more press from the trial than from its own marketing.
Samsung's not letting its minor victory over Apple in Australia go unnoticed. The handset manufacturer mentions the Apple lawsuit in a...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved