Samsung Galaxy Tab ad credits Apple for its popularity
Samsung's not letting its minor victory over Apple in Australia go unnoticed. The handset manufacturer mentions the Apple lawsuit in a recent advertisement promoting its Galaxy Tab tablet. In the headline, Samsung says the Galaxy Tab is "The Tablet Apple Tried to Stop". It's a bold move by Samsung, espcecially since the ad appeared in the Sun-Herald, an Australian newspaper.
This ad appeared around the same time Samsung Australia's vice president telecommunications, Tyler McGee, was gloating about the lawsuit and all the attention it has brought to the Galaxy Tab. He credited Apple for making the tablet a "household name" and hinted the tablet got more press from the trial than from its own marketing.
Samsung's not letting its minor victory over Apple in Australia go unnoticed. The handset manufacturer mentions the Apple lawsuit in a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs