Skype offers free Wi-Fi at select US airports this holiday
Skype is getting into the holiday spirit this year by giving anyone with a Mac, PC, or an iOS device free Wi-Fi at any one of 50 US airports. To take advantage of the deal, check out Skype's handy map of participating airports. When you're in one of them, launch Skype on your Mac or PC or the Skype WiFi app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and sign in with your username and password.
The free Wi-Fi is available at the select airports from Wednesday, December 21st to Tuesday, December 27th. You'll notice that the iPhone is the only smartphone on the list. That's because Skype isn't offering this to Android users. Who says the iPhone isn't the most useful smartphone in the world?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options