Google Voice for iOS updated with multi-party text, more
Google has pushed an update to Google Voice for iPhone (free) which offers multi-recipient texting, full support for Sprint and one-touch copy/paste in the dial pad, among other things.
The big news is that Sprint iPhone owners can now "send calls to the native dialer," as the app description says. Also, the text entry field now accepts more than one line of text, delighting the more verbose among us.
Go and grab version 188.8.131.522 now and get chatting.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs