Google Voice for iOS updated with multi-party text, more
Google has pushed an update to Google Voice for iPhone (free) which offers multi-recipient texting, full support for Sprint and one-touch copy/paste in the dial pad, among other things.
The big news is that Sprint iPhone owners can now "send calls to the native dialer," as the app description says. Also, the text entry field now accepts more than one line of text, delighting the more verbose among us.
Go and grab version 126.96.36.1992 now and get chatting.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter