Google Voice for iOS updated with multi-party text, more
Google has pushed an update to Google Voice for iPhone (free) which offers multi-recipient texting, full support for Sprint and one-touch copy/paste in the dial pad, among other things.
The big news is that Sprint iPhone owners can now "send calls to the native dialer," as the app description says. Also, the text entry field now accepts more than one line of text, delighting the more verbose among us.
Go and grab version 22.214.171.1242 now and get chatting.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)