Kindle for iOS updated gives iPad users access to Kindle Fire's magazine collection
The Kindle app for iPhone and iPad (free, universal) has been updated to version 2.9, giving iPad users access to the Kindle Fire's collection of more than 400 magazines and newspapers. You can buy individual issues or subscriptions, which will be delivered to the device when available. Note that the magazines and newspapers are limited to the iPad.
That doesn't mean there's nothing new for iPhone and iPod touch owners. You folks will be able to email documents to the app via a special email address and open PDFs from Mail or Safari.
The free update is available now. Have at it!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs