TUAW Best of 2011: Vote for the best iPhone social networking app
The nominations are in, and the poll is ready to go! The TUAW Best of 2011 awards are all about you -- the readers -- and what you think is the cream of the crop of Apple or third-party products and software. To vote, select one entry from the top nominations made by readers. We'll be announcing the winner in just a few days. Vote early and often!
TUAW is asking for your votes for the best iPhone social networking app of 2011.
The iPhone is with you almost all of the time, which makes it the perfect device with which to let your friends and family know where you are and what you're doing. Social networking apps for the iPhone make this possible with a few taps.
From the reader nominations come the following candidates for the TUAW Best Social Networking App of 2011: the newly rebooted Path (free), Facebook (free), IM+ Pro (US$1.99), Tweetbot ($2.99), and Voxer Walkie-Talkie PTT (free).
As with the Mac video and photo apps, I've broken out the voting into two polls. Please feel free to vote for one video app and one photo app, and we'll announce the winners in a few days.
And now, let the voting begin!
|IM Pro||119 (11.5%)|
|Voxer Walkie-Talkie PTT||9 (0.9%)|
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration