You're the Pundit: What OS does Santa use?
When it comes to forecasting the next big thing, we turn to our secret weapon: the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you have your go at it. Today's topic is Santa. What OS does he use?
According to Apple, he uses an iPhone 4S but we're not necessarily swayed by Apple PR. We're pretty sure that Rudolph is an avowed Red Nose Linux user, and Donner and Blitzen swear by any hardware that supports Thunderbolt.
So how does Santa compute? You tell us. Place your vote in this poll and then join in the comments with all your reasons.
|Windows. Santa is a traditionalist. Plus, it's the closest we get to Microsoft Chimneys.||205 (5.7%)|
|OS X. Duh. Santa has taste, just like the rest of us.||737 (20.3%)|
|iOS. Santa's gone mobile to keep with the times.||1791 (49.4%)|
|Android. Think about it. Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jellybean, etc.||286 (7.9%)|
|Linux, straight. Shaken not stirred.||281 (7.8%)|
|I've been good. Where's my loot?||227 (6.3%)|
|Something else. I'll tell you in the comments.||95 (2.6%)|
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved