You're the Pundit: What OS does Santa use?
When it comes to forecasting the next big thing, we turn to our secret weapon: the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you have your go at it. Today's topic is Santa. What OS does he use?
According to Apple, he uses an iPhone 4S but we're not necessarily swayed by Apple PR. We're pretty sure that Rudolph is an avowed Red Nose Linux user, and Donner and Blitzen swear by any hardware that supports Thunderbolt.
So how does Santa compute? You tell us. Place your vote in this poll and then join in the comments with all your reasons.
|Windows. Santa is a traditionalist. Plus, it's the closest we get to Microsoft Chimneys.||205 (5.7%)|
|OS X. Duh. Santa has taste, just like the rest of us.||737 (20.3%)|
|iOS. Santa's gone mobile to keep with the times.||1791 (49.4%)|
|Android. Think about it. Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jellybean, etc.||286 (7.9%)|
|Linux, straight. Shaken not stirred.||281 (7.8%)|
|I've been good. Where's my loot?||227 (6.3%)|
|Something else. I'll tell you in the comments.||95 (2.6%)|
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app