Dropbox is the top iPhone productivity app in TUAW Best of 2011 voting
Merry Christmas! Although today is officially a holiday and we're all spending time with our families and friends, the voting elves at TUAW have been working hard to continue the coverage of our TUAW Best of 2011 awards.
Today's winner is an app and service that should be on everyone's iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and PC -- Dropbox. The Dropbox iPhone app (free) pulled in 38.6 percent of the votes from TUAW readers, topping Evernote (free), which came in second with 28.0 percent.
Dropbox provides 2 GB of synced cloud storage to everyone at no cost, 50 GB at $99.99 per year, or 100 GB at $199.99 annually. There are team account options as well.
Congratulations to the Dropbox team, and we look forward to more from this astoundingly good productivity app in the future.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options