Navigon finds itself atop TUAW Best of 2011 voting results
The results of our reader poll for the best iPhone navigation app of 2011 are in. Navigon's iPhone navigation products lead the pack with 46.7 percent of the votes, besting second-place TomTom with only 21.7 percent.
Navigon's products include regional, national and continent-wide GPS navigation apps. Starting at US$19.99 for the Navigon U.S. West, Central or East apps and going up to $69.99 for the complete Navigon Europe, these apps are full-featured. They are easy to set up and run, give understandable voice turn-by-turn instructions, show the lane that you're supposed to be in for turns off of major highways, include a 3D map display, and can even provide pedestrian navigation in major cities.
Congratulations to Navigon for coming out on top in this highly-contested category in the TUAW Best of 2011 voting.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements