UK Prime Minister to receive personalized iPad app for government news
UK Prime Minister and long time iPad fan David Cameron will receive a custom iPad app for keeping on top of government news, according to The Telegraph. Cabinet Office programmers have been working on the app that will deliver information such as crime stats, unemployment numbers and much more to the Prime Minister.
Mr. Cameron is a full-on Apple fan. Last year he described how he uses his iMac, iPad and remote speakers to enjoy wireless music in his office. He told The Telegraph, "I'm very proud of the fact that I've got an iMac and I've got a speaker remotely linked without a wire which I did myself. I have all the music on the iMac. The cool thing is that I now control my iMac from the iPad, to play out through the speaker but I have to admit I had a little bit of help from someone in IT on that."
UK Prime Minister and long time iPad fan David Cameron will receive a custom iPad app for keeping on top of government news, according to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update