Nominate your favorite iPad music app for TUAW's Best of 2011
During December and January, The Unofficial Apple Weblog is soliciting your nominations and votes for the best products for Mac, iPhone/iPod touch, and iPad. We'll start with nominations in a category, and then tally your votes for the top-nominated products a few days later. The winner in each category receives the highly-coveted title of TUAW Best of 2011.
This is it! The final category in the TUAW Best of 2011 awards. We're asking for your nominations for the best iPad music app, and since the iPad has been such an outstanding success with musicians and those who love listening to music, this should be a popular category.
What's in this category? Apps such as Apple's own GarageBand (US$4.99), algoriddim's awesome djay ($19.99), TuneIn Radio Pro ($0.99), AmpliTube ($19.99) from the musical geniuses at IK Multimedia, and the recently reviewed Air Harp ($0.99)
There are thousands of additional iPad apps in the music category, so let us know what you think is deserving of the Best of 2011. Leave your nomination in the comments below. Voting starts soon!
Nominations close at 11:59 PM ET on January 1, 2012.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync