Nominate your favorite iPad music app for TUAW's Best of 2011
During December and January, The Unofficial Apple Weblog is soliciting your nominations and votes for the best products for Mac, iPhone/iPod touch, and iPad. We'll start with nominations in a category, and then tally your votes for the top-nominated products a few days later. The winner in each category receives the highly-coveted title of TUAW Best of 2011.
This is it! The final category in the TUAW Best of 2011 awards. We're asking for your nominations for the best iPad music app, and since the iPad has been such an outstanding success with musicians and those who love listening to music, this should be a popular category.
What's in this category? Apps such as Apple's own GarageBand (US$4.99), algoriddim's awesome djay ($19.99), TuneIn Radio Pro ($0.99), AmpliTube ($19.99) from the musical geniuses at IK Multimedia, and the recently reviewed Air Harp ($0.99)
There are thousands of additional iPad apps in the music category, so let us know what you think is deserving of the Best of 2011. Leave your nomination in the comments below. Voting starts soon!
Nominations close at 11:59 PM ET on January 1, 2012.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter