TUAW Best of 2011: Vote for your favorite iPad music app
The nominations are in, and the poll is ready to go! The TUAW Best of 2011 awards are all about you -- the readers -- and what you think is the cream of the crop of Apple or third-party products and software. To vote, select one entry from the top nominations made by readers. We'll be announcing the winner in just a few days. Vote early and often!
At last, we've come to the final category for TUAW Best of 2011 voting. We'd like your votes for the best iPad music app of 2011. There were a lot of nominees in this TUAW Best of 2011 category, but the finalists were:
- Party Playlist HD (US$3.99) -- referred to as the "Ultimate Djay on iPad"
- Groove for iPad ($3.99) -- creates mixes by studying your listening habits
- Animoog ($9.99 introductory price) -- From Moog Music, the company that defines electronic music
- GarageBand ($4.99) -- Apple's easy-to-use music making and recording app
- Tango Remote HD ($4.99) -- wirelessly control music and video between iPads, iPhones, and iPod touches
You have a couple of days to vote, and the winners will be announced on January 6, 2012. Let the voting begin!
|Tango Remote HD||135 (33.7%)|
|Party Playlist HD||21 (5.2%)|
|Groove for iPad||10 (2.5%)|
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter