16 GB iPhone 4 still available at some Radio Shack locations
If you're in the market for a cheap iPhone 4, you may want to call your local Radio Shack. A leaked document provided to 9to5Mac suggests the electronics retailer still has inventory of both the 8 GB and 16 GB models.
The two iPhone 4 models are available for US$99 with a new two-year contract. This offer extends to all US carriers with an iPhone which includes Sprint, Verizon and AT&T.
Supplies are limited so you may want to move fast. If you're on the fence about buying an iPhone 4 or an iPhone 4S, you can check out Chris Rawson's article that highlights some of the differences between the two handsets. You may also want to wait for the iPhone 5 which is rumored to launch later this year.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options