iPhone 4S customers lining up in China
With only hours before sales begin, customers are lining up to buy the iPhone 4S in China. There are five Apple Stores in China, and Tech In Asia reports that each location already has "hundreds" of eager shoppers waiting for doors to open.
As we've seen elsewhere, Apple employees are using a ticket system to deter would-be line jumpers. China Unicom will begin selling the iPhones at 12:01 AM as well, but Tech In Asia believes many customers are interested in getting unlocked phones from Apple.
If you're in the queue at one of China's Apple Stores, let us know! We'd love to see your photos and hear your stories.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter