Samsung to release newly-designed Galaxy Tab 7.0N in Germany
Samsung may be bold when it comes to its Apple fanboy commercials, but the handset maker is starting to back down on some of its products. According to BestBoyz.de, the tablet manufacturer is releasing a newly-designed Galaxy Tab 7.0N in Germany that does not infringe on Apple's patents or trademarks.
The tablet includes a 7-inch Plane Switching LCD panel, 16 GB of internal storage, 3.2-megapixel rear camera with 720P recording, 1.2-megapixel front camera, 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, and Android 3.0.2 Honeycomb. This model is slated for a German only release. It'll be available in white and metallic grey and will retail for €600 (about $770).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service