Samsung to release newly-designed Galaxy Tab 7.0N in Germany
Samsung may be bold when it comes to its Apple fanboy commercials, but the handset maker is starting to back down on some of its products. According to BestBoyz.de, the tablet manufacturer is releasing a newly-designed Galaxy Tab 7.0N in Germany that does not infringe on Apple's patents or trademarks.
The tablet includes a 7-inch Plane Switching LCD panel, 16 GB of internal storage, 3.2-megapixel rear camera with 720P recording, 1.2-megapixel front camera, 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, and Android 3.0.2 Honeycomb. This model is slated for a German only release. It'll be available in white and metallic grey and will retail for €600 (about $770).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options