Samsung to release newly-designed Galaxy Tab 7.0N in Germany
Samsung may be bold when it comes to its Apple fanboy commercials, but the handset maker is starting to back down on some of its products. According to BestBoyz.de, the tablet manufacturer is releasing a newly-designed Galaxy Tab 7.0N in Germany that does not infringe on Apple's patents or trademarks.
The tablet includes a 7-inch Plane Switching LCD panel, 16 GB of internal storage, 3.2-megapixel rear camera with 720P recording, 1.2-megapixel front camera, 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, and Android 3.0.2 Honeycomb. This model is slated for a German only release. It'll be available in white and metallic grey and will retail for €600 (about $770).
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter