Samsung to release newly-designed Galaxy Tab 7.0N in Germany
Samsung may be bold when it comes to its Apple fanboy commercials, but the handset maker is starting to back down on some of its products. According to BestBoyz.de, the tablet manufacturer is releasing a newly-designed Galaxy Tab 7.0N in Germany that does not infringe on Apple's patents or trademarks.
The tablet includes a 7-inch Plane Switching LCD panel, 16 GB of internal storage, 3.2-megapixel rear camera with 720P recording, 1.2-megapixel front camera, 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, and Android 3.0.2 Honeycomb. This model is slated for a German only release. It'll be available in white and metallic grey and will retail for €600 (about $770).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature