Apple denied new appeal for Galaxy Tab 10.1 ban by Dutch court
A Dutch appeals court has dismissed Apple's appeal to have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 banned in the Netherlands on Tuesday. The move confirmed the Dutch lower court's ruling from last year which stated that the Galaxy Tab 10.1 were not a copy of Apple's popular iPad.
This legal back-and-forth between Apple and Samsung has been going on for a long time, and there's no sign of either corporation backing down. At one point, Samsung even credited Apple with the Galaxy Tab's popularity, billing it as "The tablet Apple tried to stop."
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter