Apple denied new appeal for Galaxy Tab 10.1 ban by Dutch court
A Dutch appeals court has dismissed Apple's appeal to have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 banned in the Netherlands on Tuesday. The move confirmed the Dutch lower court's ruling from last year which stated that the Galaxy Tab 10.1 were not a copy of Apple's popular iPad.
This legal back-and-forth between Apple and Samsung has been going on for a long time, and there's no sign of either corporation backing down. At one point, Samsung even credited Apple with the Galaxy Tab's popularity, billing it as "The tablet Apple tried to stop."
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements