Apple denied new appeal for Galaxy Tab 10.1 ban by Dutch court
A Dutch appeals court has dismissed Apple's appeal to have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 banned in the Netherlands on Tuesday. The move confirmed the Dutch lower court's ruling from last year which stated that the Galaxy Tab 10.1 were not a copy of Apple's popular iPad.
This legal back-and-forth between Apple and Samsung has been going on for a long time, and there's no sign of either corporation backing down. At one point, Samsung even credited Apple with the Galaxy Tab's popularity, billing it as "The tablet Apple tried to stop."
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration