Audible Magic can recognize anything you watch on TV
An interesting piece of software I've run across at Macworld | iWorld 2012 is Audible Magic, automated-content recognition software that relies on digital fingerprinting. The Audible Magic technology will identify a TV series based off the audio as it's being broadcast. Audible Magic's customers include yap.tv and Miso, which will have the Audible Magic's recognition integrated into their apps.
Check out the video as Audible Magic's Jay Friedman gives a demonstration of the software and explains how it helps viewers.
Yahoo's IntoNow offers a similar feature, including for live sports or news.
An interesting piece of software I've run across at Macworld | iWorld 2012 is Audible Magic, automated-content recognition software that...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free