Audible Magic can recognize anything you watch on TV
An interesting piece of software I've run across at Macworld | iWorld 2012 is Audible Magic, automated-content recognition software that relies on digital fingerprinting. The Audible Magic technology will identify a TV series based off the audio as it's being broadcast. Audible Magic's customers include yap.tv and Miso, which will have the Audible Magic's recognition integrated into their apps.
Check out the video as Audible Magic's Jay Friedman gives a demonstration of the software and explains how it helps viewers.
Yahoo's IntoNow offers a similar feature, including for live sports or news.
An interesting piece of software I've run across at Macworld | iWorld 2012 is Audible Magic, automated-content recognition software that...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs