Audible Magic can recognize anything you watch on TV
An interesting piece of software I've run across at Macworld | iWorld 2012 is Audible Magic, automated-content recognition software that relies on digital fingerprinting. The Audible Magic technology will identify a TV series based off the audio as it's being broadcast. Audible Magic's customers include yap.tv and Miso, which will have the Audible Magic's recognition integrated into their apps.
Check out the video as Audible Magic's Jay Friedman gives a demonstration of the software and explains how it helps viewers.
Yahoo's IntoNow offers a similar feature, including for live sports or news.
An interesting piece of software I've run across at Macworld | iWorld 2012 is Audible Magic, automated-content recognition software that...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update