Audible Magic can recognize anything you watch on TV
An interesting piece of software I've run across at Macworld | iWorld 2012 is Audible Magic, automated-content recognition software that relies on digital fingerprinting. The Audible Magic technology will identify a TV series based off the audio as it's being broadcast. Audible Magic's customers include yap.tv and Miso, which will have the Audible Magic's recognition integrated into their apps.
Check out the video as Audible Magic's Jay Friedman gives a demonstration of the software and explains how it helps viewers.
Yahoo's IntoNow offers a similar feature, including for live sports or news.
An interesting piece of software I've run across at Macworld | iWorld 2012 is Audible Magic, automated-content recognition software that...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client