Seen at Macworld | iWorld 2012: $68,000 diamond speakers
Inspired by a wine bottle and a flower, the speakers are crafted with Russian diamonds, gold plating, simulated wood grain and other decorative metal. Alljack works with industrial designers and engineers to create their products, and these speakers are crafted from precision-controlled machinery.
Alljack is a prototype center from Taiwan, so these are most likely the only set of these speakers that'll be made. They're here more to show off Alljack's skill more than get a pair of these speakers in your home.
Standing in the middle of the Macworld | iWorld 2012 exhibit floor looking a bit out of place, Alljack's $68,000 diamond-studded speakers...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support