Indie video portrays the crazy, notification-driven life of an Apple user
Ever get bombarded by messages or miss out on something important because you had your nose in your computer? If you can answer "yes" to either question, then you will likely enjoy Digitals, a short film by Chris Crutchfield that portrays our busy digital life. Crutchfield says this about his video short,
One day I got an email, an sms, a phone call, a Facebook message and two tweets all within about 5 seconds of one another. This video is a re-manifestation of my brain's interpretation of that event. #trustory
I won't spoil the clip for you by revealing the plot, but I will say that Crutchfield does an excellent job capturing the cacophony of alert sounds that bombard us each day. Check out the video below and let us know what you think.
Ever get bombarded by messages or miss out on something important because you had your nose in your computer? If you can answer "yes" to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free