Indie video portrays the crazy, notification-driven life of an Apple user
Ever get bombarded by messages or miss out on something important because you had your nose in your computer? If you can answer "yes" to either question, then you will likely enjoy Digitals, a short film by Chris Crutchfield that portrays our busy digital life. Crutchfield says this about his video short,
One day I got an email, an sms, a phone call, a Facebook message and two tweets all within about 5 seconds of one another. This video is a re-manifestation of my brain's interpretation of that event. #trustory
I won't spoil the clip for you by revealing the plot, but I will say that Crutchfield does an excellent job capturing the cacophony of alert sounds that bombard us each day. Check out the video below and let us know what you think.
Ever get bombarded by messages or miss out on something important because you had your nose in your computer? If you can answer "yes" to...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements