You're the Pundit: iPad 3
When it comes to forecasting the next big thing, we turn to our secret weapon: the TUAW braintrust. We put the question to you and let you have your go at it. Today's topic is the iPad 3.
It's been a long, cold winter for TUAW. As days lengthen and Spring becomes less of a dream and more imminent, our thoughts turn to new technology. What do we expect to see in the next generation iPad and when do we expect to see it? Preorders in March, pickup in April?
You tell us. Place your vote in this poll and then join in the comments with all your predictions.
|Featuring a retina display, a hologram project keyboard, and laser cats, every pre-order receives a My Little Pony with a Steve Jobs cutie mark bonus.||169 (4.5%)|
|Retina display yes, and maybe a chip bump, but otherwise similar to the iPad 2||2777 (73.4%)|
|No retina display, but thinner, cleaner, faster hotness||146 (3.9%)|
|Dual form factors: it's time for the 7" iPad to debut so the guys over at Mac Observer will treat us to lunch||86 (2.3%)|
|Don't hold your breath. iPad 3 is getting pushed to the fall to sync up with iPhone refreshes.||195 (5.2%)|
|Cows are fun. They say moo.||302 (8.0%)|
|Something else. I'll tell you in the comments.||107 (2.8%)|
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options