Wall coverings appear at forthcoming Amsterdam Apple Store
Apple is prepping a new retail store in Amsterdam, and MacRumors has collected pictures of the orange and white window coverings that have shown up at the location. They're pretty unique and striking, with the bright orange modern look really standing out in the colder, more traditional buildings of the city.
The orange in the coverings represents the Netherlands' national color, and the three Apple logos above are standing in for the three crosses in Amsterdam's coat of arms, the official symbol of the city. Messages on the covering say in Dutch that the store will be "opening soon." Originally, the store was rumored for an opening later on this week, but the latest looks inside the store say that ceremony has probably been delayed. Not too big an issue -- with those coverings on, this is probably the best looking "store under construction" around.
Apple is prepping a new retail store in Amsterdam, and MacRumors has collected pictures of the orange and white window coverings that...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free