Samsung's iCloud rival delayed
Engadget is reporting Korea's ETNews' claim that Samsung's S-Cloud is delayed because Samsung decided to change the way the cloud infrastructure works. Samsung is hoping that S-Cloud will rival Apple's iCloud and is now looking at Korea's KT public cloud service to use as a backbone for its system.
However, Samsung will have to muscle its way into an already crowded cloud-storage neighborhood, with iCloud, Amazon, Dropbox, and others already hosting a lot of people's data. Another issue is Samsung's use of Android and its large variety of mobile products. ETNews' source says that Samsung needs "highly sophisticated technology" to make sure all of those devices can work together in the cloud.
Engadget is reporting Korea's ETNews' claim that Samsung's S-Cloud is delayed because Samsung decided to change the way the cloud...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved