Bungie co-founder starts new mobile studio
You know Bungie, the game studio that developed Marathon and Halo? Well, one of its founders, Alex Seropian, is now working on a new mobile-focused project. He's one of the brains behind Industrial Toys, a start-up development studio that intends to focus on mobile titles for core gamers.
"We are driven to innovate beyond industry standards and trust in these inherent truths: that the future of gaming is about being accessible without sacrificing quality," says the company on its Facebook page.
Industrial Toys has a star lineup; working with Seropian on the project is former Bungie veteran Brent Pease and Seven Lights alum Tim Harris. The group has a Twitter account and a Facebook page where you can follow its progress.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support