Bungie co-founder starts new mobile studio
You know Bungie, the game studio that developed Marathon and Halo? Well, one of its founders, Alex Seropian, is now working on a new mobile-focused project. He's one of the brains behind Industrial Toys, a start-up development studio that intends to focus on mobile titles for core gamers.
"We are driven to innovate beyond industry standards and trust in these inherent truths: that the future of gaming is about being accessible without sacrificing quality," says the company on its Facebook page.
Industrial Toys has a star lineup; working with Seropian on the project is former Bungie veteran Brent Pease and Seven Lights alum Tim Harris. The group has a Twitter account and a Facebook page where you can follow its progress.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free