Best Buy offers $50 discount on iPad 2 models
Reader Alexander Wright dropped us a line this afternoon to point out that Best Buy is now selling all variants of the iPad 2 for $50 off the usual list price. Given that the Apple-authorized big box electronics retailer usually sticks to the regular pricing, this is a bit atypical. The first reported discounting of the iPad 2 was during last year's Black Friday sales, when Best Buy customers could get $45 off.
A sale is always nice, but a sale that shows up in the fortnight before a rumored product introduction is nice and suspicious. Just remember, if you have your heart set on the newest and shiniest iPad (whether it be iPad 3, iPad 2S, or something else entirely), Best Buy's return period for tablet computers is 14 days from date of purchase.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved