Best Buy offers $50 discount on iPad 2 models
Reader Alexander Wright dropped us a line this afternoon to point out that Best Buy is now selling all variants of the iPad 2 for $50 off the usual list price. Given that the Apple-authorized big box electronics retailer usually sticks to the regular pricing, this is a bit atypical. The first reported discounting of the iPad 2 was during last year's Black Friday sales, when Best Buy customers could get $45 off.
A sale is always nice, but a sale that shows up in the fortnight before a rumored product introduction is nice and suspicious. Just remember, if you have your heart set on the newest and shiniest iPad (whether it be iPad 3, iPad 2S, or something else entirely), Best Buy's return period for tablet computers is 14 days from date of purchase.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration