Best Buy offers $50 discount on iPad 2 models
Reader Alexander Wright dropped us a line this afternoon to point out that Best Buy is now selling all variants of the iPad 2 for $50 off the usual list price. Given that the Apple-authorized big box electronics retailer usually sticks to the regular pricing, this is a bit atypical. The first reported discounting of the iPad 2 was during last year's Black Friday sales, when Best Buy customers could get $45 off.
A sale is always nice, but a sale that shows up in the fortnight before a rumored product introduction is nice and suspicious. Just remember, if you have your heart set on the newest and shiniest iPad (whether it be iPad 3, iPad 2S, or something else entirely), Best Buy's return period for tablet computers is 14 days from date of purchase.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync