iMac Wi-Fi Update 1.0 resolves wake from sleep issue
On Friday, Apple released iMac Wi-Fi Update 1.0, a small 1.3 MB update that is recommended for all iMacs (late 2009 and newer) running OS X 10.7.3.
This appears to be a very specific update to resolve a very specific issue -- there's no other word from Apple on additional issues with iMac Wi-Fi that may have been occurring. You will have to reboot after installing the patch.
The update is available through Software Update and can also be downloaded from the page linked below:
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free