iMac Wi-Fi Update 1.0 resolves wake from sleep issue
On Friday, Apple released iMac Wi-Fi Update 1.0, a small 1.3 MB update that is recommended for all iMacs (late 2009 and newer) running OS X 10.7.3.
This appears to be a very specific update to resolve a very specific issue -- there's no other word from Apple on additional issues with iMac Wi-Fi that may have been occurring. You will have to reboot after installing the patch.
The update is available through Software Update and can also be downloaded from the page linked below:
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter