iMac Wi-Fi Update 1.0 resolves wake from sleep issue
On Friday, Apple released iMac Wi-Fi Update 1.0, a small 1.3 MB update that is recommended for all iMacs (late 2009 and newer) running OS X 10.7.3.
This appears to be a very specific update to resolve a very specific issue -- there's no other word from Apple on additional issues with iMac Wi-Fi that may have been occurring. You will have to reboot after installing the patch.
The update is available through Software Update and can also be downloaded from the page linked below:
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version