iMac Wi-Fi Update 1.0 resolves wake from sleep issue
On Friday, Apple released iMac Wi-Fi Update 1.0, a small 1.3 MB update that is recommended for all iMacs (late 2009 and newer) running OS X 10.7.3.
This appears to be a very specific update to resolve a very specific issue -- there's no other word from Apple on additional issues with iMac Wi-Fi that may have been occurring. You will have to reboot after installing the patch.
The update is available through Software Update and can also be downloaded from the page linked below:
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options