iMac Wi-Fi Update 1.0 resolves wake from sleep issue
On Friday, Apple released iMac Wi-Fi Update 1.0, a small 1.3 MB update that is recommended for all iMacs (late 2009 and newer) running OS X 10.7.3.
This appears to be a very specific update to resolve a very specific issue -- there's no other word from Apple on additional issues with iMac Wi-Fi that may have been occurring. You will have to reboot after installing the patch.
The update is available through Software Update and can also be downloaded from the page linked below:
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved