Report: major creditor seeks liquidation of Apple opponent Proview
According to a Xinhua News Agency report, creditors are putting pressure on Proview to declare bankruptcy and liquidate its assets. Leading the effort is Fubon Insurance, a Taiwanese company that's seeking to recoup US$8.68 million from the struggling Chinese firm.
Fubon employees have refused to comment on the report, but Proview lawyer Ma Dongxiao says the company's financial troubles will not effect the outcome of its iPad trademark lawsuit with Apple. The company has sued Apple in China over ownership of the iPad name and is seeking a monetary settlement with the technology giant.
[Via The Washington Post]
According to a Xinhua News Agency report, creditors are putting pressure on Proview to declare bankruptcy and liquidate its assets....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update