Square wants Square Register and iPad to be your POS solution
Square is looking to expand its reach into retail using its new Square Register app for the iPad. This solution promises to replace the cash register and let small retailers process credit card payments, accept cash payments, list store products and track customer purchases.
Similar to Square for the iPhone, the Register app and the credit card reader are available for free. Merchant must pay 2.75% per swipe for Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. The new Register app works on iPads running iOS 5. There are no plans to bring the POS system to Android.
Square is looking to expand its reach into retail using its new Square Register app for the iPad. This solution promises to replace the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype