Square wants Square Register and iPad to be your POS solution
Square is looking to expand its reach into retail using its new Square Register app for the iPad. This solution promises to replace the cash register and let small retailers process credit card payments, accept cash payments, list store products and track customer purchases.
Similar to Square for the iPhone, the Register app and the credit card reader are available for free. Merchant must pay 2.75% per swipe for Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. The new Register app works on iPads running iOS 5. There are no plans to bring the POS system to Android.
Square is looking to expand its reach into retail using its new Square Register app for the iPad. This solution promises to replace the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update