Square wants Square Register and iPad to be your POS solution
Square is looking to expand its reach into retail using its new Square Register app for the iPad. This solution promises to replace the cash register and let small retailers process credit card payments, accept cash payments, list store products and track customer purchases.
Similar to Square for the iPhone, the Register app and the credit card reader are available for free. Merchant must pay 2.75% per swipe for Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. The new Register app works on iPads running iOS 5. There are no plans to bring the POS system to Android.
Square is looking to expand its reach into retail using its new Square Register app for the iPad. This solution promises to replace the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs