Join TUAW tomorrow for day-long Apple event coverage
The banners are up at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco, and tomorrow at 10 AM PST / 1 PM EST, Apple is expected to announce a new iPad and possibly a new Apple TV. The entire crew here at TUAW would love for you to join us for a day-long celebration of the event.
The fun starts tomorrow at 9:30 AM PT / 12:30 PM EST when our chatroom will open up for discussion with the TUAW team. Join us in the #tuaw chatroom on irc.freenode.net. Kevin Avila (eddienull) will be moderating.
At 9:45 AM PT / 12:45 PM ET, the official TUAW metaliveblog launches with Erica Sadun behind the keyboard and our new liveblogging tool in control. With this cool new tool, you can scroll back and forth in time to see what you missed while running to the bathroom, and there's absolutely no browser refreshing required.
Many thanks to Erik Sagen, Joe Bartlett, and Brett Terpstra for their outstanding work on the front end of the new liveblog tool. This was Joe's first project with the team, and according to Brett he got a "roaring start out of the gate." Kudos to the Blogsmith team for their work on the back end of the system.
During and after the liveblog, be sure to check TUAW for breakout posts describing any and all new features and products. At 2 PM PST / 5 PM EST, you can join Kelly Guimont and myself here or at ustream.tv/tuaw for an hour long TUAW TV Live. We'll be talking about the announcement and would love for you to join us.
It's all here and all live, tomorrow on TUAW.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates