Apple unveils iPhoto for the iPad
Besides the updates to iWork, iMovie and GarageBand, Apple also announced iPhoto for the iPad! iPhoto will let you browse and edit photos on the iPad, especially those nice ones you can take with the new 5-megapixel camera.
iPhoto for the iPad will include tools like crop and auto-enhance. There's alos a variety of effects and multi-touch editing. For all your DSLR owners, it supports up to a 19-megapixel photo. As an added bonus, you can even beam photos directly between devices. It'll be available today from the iOS App Store for US$4.99. It's universal so you can install it on your iPad and your iPhone. It'll also run on the iPad 2, iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter