WSJ: Next iPad will have LTE, land on Verizon Wireless
The Wall Street Journal chimed in with a last minute report on the iPad that'll make Verizon Wireless customers happy. Spencer E. Ante of the Journal writes, "The new iPad will support a wireless broadband technology called LTE, people familiar with the matter have said," and Credit Suisse analyst Jonathan Chaplin further adds, "It is great news for Verizon. They have a great LTE network that is empty, so they can afford to fill it up."
Chaplin may end up eating those words as more and more customers join Verizon's relatively new LTE network, but, until then, most people will be pleased to see Apple adopting the next generation mobile broadband technology.
The Wall Street Journal chimed in with a last minute report on the iPad that'll make Verizon Wireless customers happy. Spencer E. Ante...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates