Madrid's visitors can rent tourist-friendly iPads
If you're vacationing in Madrid, you may want to check out PadInTheCity before you arrive. The local service lets you rent an iPad for the duration of your stay. The iPad is filled with apps and games to make your stay more enjoyable.
According to Springwise, you'll find apps like Metro Madrid, Weather HD, City Maps 2Go, Emergency Numbers, iTranslate, and the Prado Museum Audioguide. They even put Angry Birds on the tablet for some casual entertainment.
The iPads are delivered to your location in Madrid and individuals can rent one for €25 (US$33) per day after a €390 ($516) deposit. The company also offers volume rentals to hotels and corporations who can insert their own branding onto the device.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature