Win a new iPad from Fieldfolio and TUAW
By now, you've had a chance to check out the specs of the new iPad and you're probably salivating with anticipation. But if you're like a lot of folks, there are more important things to spend your hard-earned dollars on -- like rent, tuition, car payments, food, you name it. That's why Fieldfolio, in association with TUAW, is giving you a chance to win a brand new 16 GB Wi-Fi iPad valued at US$499.
For those of you who are taking advantage of the new lower pricing for the iPad 2 or looking for a much cooler case for your existing iPad 2, you'll be thrilled to know that Fieldfolio's cases for the existing iPad 2 are still in production. You can use the promotion code TUAW to get 10 percent off of your order through next week.
To enter the giveaway, fill out the form below completely and click the submit button. We're also asking you to send a tweet about the giveaway by clicking the "Tweet Your Entry" link below. Entries must be made by Wednesday, March 14, 2012 at 11:59 PM EDT.
The rules are as follows:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, click fill out the form below completely and click the submit button, and send a tweet about the giveaway by clicking the "Tweet Your Entry" link above.
- Your entry must be made before Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- Prize: A new 16 GB Wi-Fi iPad (early 2012) valued at US$499
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Entries are now closed for this giveaway! Best of luck to all the entrants...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client