Shipment date for all iPad pre-orders slips to March 19
If you've been waiting to pre-order the new iPad, you may have just missed the window to grab one that'll arrive on the March 16 launch date. As of the writing of this post, all iPad pre-orders will arrive on your doorstep on Monday, March 19 (or later). That's only a few days after the Friday launch, but it may be enough for some customers to abandon the pre-order process and travel to their local Apple store on launch day instead.
It will be interesting to see if there are any lines for the iPad on March 16. Pre-orders for launch day iPads lasted almost two days, which means many people who wanted the iPad were able to order their model of choice right away.
Hat tip to "Matt Apple" to pointing this out.
If you've been waiting to pre-order the new iPad, you may have just missed the window to grab one that'll arrive on the March 16 launch...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free