Shipment date for all iPad pre-orders slips to March 19
If you've been waiting to pre-order the new iPad, you may have just missed the window to grab one that'll arrive on the March 16 launch date. As of the writing of this post, all iPad pre-orders will arrive on your doorstep on Monday, March 19 (or later). That's only a few days after the Friday launch, but it may be enough for some customers to abandon the pre-order process and travel to their local Apple store on launch day instead.
It will be interesting to see if there are any lines for the iPad on March 16. Pre-orders for launch day iPads lasted almost two days, which means many people who wanted the iPad were able to order their model of choice right away.
Hat tip to "Matt Apple" to pointing this out.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)