iPad shipment notifications reportedly going out to customers
Did you pre-order a new iPad this week? If you ordered on the day of the event, you'll be rewarded for persevering through server issues with a shipment notification in your email today. According to reports from Engadget and AppleInsider, Apple is starting to ship iPads using FedEx and UPS. Some of the shipments are originating from China and all early orders are scheduled for a March 16 delivery date. If you follow the shipment like a hawk, don't be surprised if it arrives at a local sorting facility early next week and just sits there until Friday. It's well-known that Apple asks shipping companies to delay delivery until the actual product launch date.
Did you pre-order a new iPad this week? If you ordered on the day of the event, you'll be rewarded for persevering through server issues...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates