iPad shipment notifications reportedly going out to customers
Did you pre-order a new iPad this week? If you ordered on the day of the event, you'll be rewarded for persevering through server issues with a shipment notification in your email today. According to reports from Engadget and AppleInsider, Apple is starting to ship iPads using FedEx and UPS. Some of the shipments are originating from China and all early orders are scheduled for a March 16 delivery date. If you follow the shipment like a hawk, don't be surprised if it arrives at a local sorting facility early next week and just sits there until Friday. It's well-known that Apple asks shipping companies to delay delivery until the actual product launch date.
Did you pre-order a new iPad this week? If you ordered on the day of the event, you'll be rewarded for persevering through server issues...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free