iPad shipment notifications reportedly going out to customers
Did you pre-order a new iPad this week? If you ordered on the day of the event, you'll be rewarded for persevering through server issues with a shipment notification in your email today. According to reports from Engadget and AppleInsider, Apple is starting to ship iPads using FedEx and UPS. Some of the shipments are originating from China and all early orders are scheduled for a March 16 delivery date. If you follow the shipment like a hawk, don't be surprised if it arrives at a local sorting facility early next week and just sits there until Friday. It's well-known that Apple asks shipping companies to delay delivery until the actual product launch date.
Did you pre-order a new iPad this week? If you ordered on the day of the event, you'll be rewarded for persevering through server issues...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs