iPad shipment notifications reportedly going out to customers
Did you pre-order a new iPad this week? If you ordered on the day of the event, you'll be rewarded for persevering through server issues with a shipment notification in your email today. According to reports from Engadget and AppleInsider, Apple is starting to ship iPads using FedEx and UPS. Some of the shipments are originating from China and all early orders are scheduled for a March 16 delivery date. If you follow the shipment like a hawk, don't be surprised if it arrives at a local sorting facility early next week and just sits there until Friday. It's well-known that Apple asks shipping companies to delay delivery until the actual product launch date.
Did you pre-order a new iPad this week? If you ordered on the day of the event, you'll be rewarded for persevering through server issues...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time