Talkcast tonight, 7pm PT/10pm ET: iPad no-speculation edition!
It's Sunday, like it or not! If you are in a DST-observing area and remembered to "spring forward," then we'll be right on time for you tonight, 7PM Pacific time, 10pm Eastern. We'll finally be discussing the actual new iPad as opposed to speculating about it; we'll chat about the new updates available for iPhoto and iMovie, and who knows what else. We might even get some updates from SxSW and GDC.
Per tradition, Kelly hosting the show means there will be aftershow. Which means...well, anything really, the aftershow has a tendency to wander.
Since it's really all about you, the community, join me won't you? To participate, you can use the browser-only Talkshoe client, the embedded Facebook app, or download the classic TalkShoe Pro Java client; however, for +5 Interactivity, you should call in. For the web UI, just click the Talkshoe Web button on our profile page at 4 HI/7 PDT/10 pm EDT Sunday. To call in on regular phone or VoIP lines (Viva free weekend minutes!): dial (724) 444-7444 and enter our talkcast ID, 45077 -- during the call, you can request to talk by keying in *8.
If you've got a headset or microphone handy on your Mac, you can connect via the free X-Lite or other SIP clients (aside from Skype or Google Voice), basic instructions are here. (If you prefer Blink, the pro version is available in the Mac App Store.) Talk to you tonight!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature