AT&T to expand LTE network to Cleveland, New Orleans and others
AT&T is set to blanket twelve new cities with LTE in the next few months. According to several press releases, AT&T will roll out LTE to parts of Ohio (Akron, Canton, and Cleveland), Louisiana (Baton Rouge and New Orleans) and Indiana (Bloomington, Lafayette and Muncie). Individual cities on this list include Staten Island, New York; St. Louis, Missouri; Naples, Florida; and Bryan-College Station, Texas. There's no concrete dates for the roll out, but AT&T does provide a timeframe of April, May and early summer.
This expansion comes hot on the heels of the iPad announcement which included a 4G LTE model with AT&T's flavor of LTE (700, 2100 MHz). These 4G iPads cost US$130 more than their WiFi counterparts and can be used with a contract-free mobile broadband data plan. AT&T has three monthly plans which provide 250 MB for $14.99, 3 GB for $30.00 or 5 GB for $50.00. Unlike Verizon which bundles mobile hotspot into their plans, AT&T does not offer mobile hotspot on the iPad for now.
AT&T is set to blanket twelve new cities with LTE in the next few months. According to several press releases, AT&T will roll out...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time