AT&T and Verizon officially announce the March 16 availability of the WiFi + 4G iPad
As expected, AT&T and Verizon both announced today that they will sell the new WiFi+4G iPad starting Friday, March 16. AT&T will sell the iPad through all AT&T sales channels, while Verizon will offer the new iPad at all Verizon Wireless Communications Stores and online.
The iPad WiFi+4G will cost US$629 for the 16 GB version, $729 for 32 GB and $829 for 64 GB. You can find information about data plans and support for personal hotspot on either Verizon's or AT&T's website. At the present time, Verizon has announced support for tethering/personal hotspot service, while AT&T has not.
As expected, AT&T and Verizon both announced today that they will sell the new WiFi+4G iPad starting Friday, March 16. AT&T will...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station