AT&T and Verizon officially announce the March 16 availability of the WiFi + 4G iPad
As expected, AT&T and Verizon both announced today that they will sell the new WiFi+4G iPad starting Friday, March 16. AT&T will sell the iPad through all AT&T sales channels, while Verizon will offer the new iPad at all Verizon Wireless Communications Stores and online.
The iPad WiFi+4G will cost US$629 for the 16 GB version, $729 for 32 GB and $829 for 64 GB. You can find information about data plans and support for personal hotspot on either Verizon's or AT&T's website. At the present time, Verizon has announced support for tethering/personal hotspot service, while AT&T has not.
As expected, AT&T and Verizon both announced today that they will sell the new WiFi+4G iPad starting Friday, March 16. AT&T will...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time