PayPal may go after Square's mobile payments
PayPal is planning to take on Square with a new payment processing dongle, says a report from GigaOM. The dongle will supposedly tie into PayPal's already robust payment processing system and will be targeted towards small businesses. Smaller companies would be able to use this system to process credit card transaction at the office or in the field. PayPal says its technology will become "the future of commerce for small businesses." The eBay subsidiary is expected to unveil its new mobile payment system on Thursday.
PayPal is planning to take on Square with a new payment processing dongle, says a report from GigaOM. The dongle will supposedly tie into...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update