New iPad sample photos improve over iPad 2
Vietnamese website Tinhte.vn allegedly has a new iPad, and earlier today it posted images and benchmarks from the device. A third posting from the group now showcases the photo-taking ability of the tablet device. The images suggest the camera on the new iPad is a huge improvement over the iPad 2, but not as crisp and detailed as the iPhone 4S.
Apple announced the new iPad last week and confirmed the tablet will have a 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus, 1080P HD video recording, and digital image stabilization. People may laugh at the idea of using the camera on a device as big as the iPad, but it has application in business and education where the camera can be used in classroom exercises or corporate presentations.
You can view the rest of the iPad's sample photos on Tinhte's website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)