New iPad sample photos improve over iPad 2
Vietnamese website Tinhte.vn allegedly has a new iPad, and earlier today it posted images and benchmarks from the device. A third posting from the group now showcases the photo-taking ability of the tablet device. The images suggest the camera on the new iPad is a huge improvement over the iPad 2, but not as crisp and detailed as the iPhone 4S.
Apple announced the new iPad last week and confirmed the tablet will have a 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus, 1080P HD video recording, and digital image stabilization. People may laugh at the idea of using the camera on a device as big as the iPad, but it has application in business and education where the camera can be used in classroom exercises or corporate presentations.
You can view the rest of the iPad's sample photos on Tinhte's website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features