Official announcement: new iPad to go on sale in 10 countries on Friday at 8 am
Apple announced today that the new iPad will go sale this Friday starting at 8:00 am local time. It will debut in the US, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Switzerland and the UK; along with Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
With a long pre-order and several retailers offering the iPad at launch, it will be interesting to see if there will be lines. If you plan on grabbing an iPad on Friday, please send us pictures from the lines and opening. Use the hashtag #NewiPadLaunch and we will post them up on Friday. Happy iPad shopping everyone!
Apple announced today that the new iPad will go sale this Friday starting at 8:00 am local time. It will debut in the US, Australia,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free