Official announcement: new iPad to go on sale in 10 countries on Friday at 8 am
Apple announced today that the new iPad will go sale this Friday starting at 8:00 am local time. It will debut in the US, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Switzerland and the UK; along with Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
With a long pre-order and several retailers offering the iPad at launch, it will be interesting to see if there will be lines. If you plan on grabbing an iPad on Friday, please send us pictures from the lines and opening. Use the hashtag #NewiPadLaunch and we will post them up on Friday. Happy iPad shopping everyone!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync