Apple adds iPad 2 to its recycling program
If you're looking for another outlet to offload an iPad 2, then you should check out Apple's reuse and recycling program. The program now accepts the iPad 2 and will give you an Apple Gift Card if your tablet is still operational. It'll also take broken devices that would normally land in the refuse pile.
The program works just like Gazelle and ebay's Instant Sale. You fill out a questionnaire about the condition of the iPad and Apple will give you an estimated price. You then send in the tablet and Apple will send you a gift card after it evaluates the device's condition.
Prices for the iPad 2 start at US$205 for a good condition 16 GB WiFi model and go up to $320 for the 64GB Wi-Fi + 3G version. If your device is a bit worn around the edges or doesn't work anymore, Apple will still recycle it for you. You'll may only get a small amount of cash for your broken device, but you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that you recycled it properly.
If you're looking for another outlet to offload an iPad 2, then you should check out Apple's reuse and recycling program. The program now...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time